Our customers identify risk management as a necessity to reengineer their IT processes and integrate them in decision of the managing body. Because of the volatility of the market and the economy, management faces a complex landscape. Organisations understand that reinforcing governance, modernising risks analytics and deploying a reporting system are necessary to drive sustainable success in the risk area. As risk is not limited to back-office, the management must find a balance between value creation and enterprise protection.
In this context of increasing demands from regulators, shareholders and third party, an integrated approach to manage risk will help institutions to identify risk resilient and to provide the framework required to measure value creation from their investments. Organisations must identify and assess their risks and establish that risks are being managed. Risk resilient organisations must objectively assess their existing risk management capabilities, evaluate their operational risk management and implement sustainable risk management practices.
We start by helping organisations answering key questions:
- Can you anticipate and react to compliance and regulatory?
- Do you protect the brand value and reputation?
- How can you identify key risks about privacy laws and sensitive information?
- Have you optimised the use of technology?
- Do you prepare for certification under international rules and implementation of other global compliance solutions?
- Are you aligning business continuity management to support business strategy (assess, design, implement and test)?