The Covid-19 pandemic is a health crisis and it is also an economic shock.
Businesses and society are facing light-speed changes and implications for their organizations. The current disruption will change how we eat, work, shop, exercise, manage our health, socialize, and spend our free time – at an unprecedented rate of change.
Devoteam is helping businesses address the tech related consequences and helping NGOs to maximise their social impact with technology. #TechforPeople
Unlock your potential
Devoteam helps businesses to apply new technologies to facilitate immediate responses, which could also pave the way for longer-term operational and workforce strategies that improve resilience and competitiveness.
- Realising easily accessible applications and infrastructures on the Cloud.
- Providing a secure move to the cloud: as organisations have to be confident in their cloud security, regardless if it’s GCP, AWS or Azure.
- Creating a smooth employee experience with digital collaboration tools
Unlock our future
Devoteam helps NGOs to deploy technology to optimise their immediate impact.
- We are working with local health care sectors fighting Corona by building a dedicated cloud-based overview system, including the overview of critical medical equipment and medicines.
- We also support the creation of platforms connecting people and psychologists on a Red Cross platform for listening or ordering first necessity food.
- And finally, it’s all about people helping people: our consultants are engaged and participating in projects on platforms like #HelpwithCovid and #Tech4Covid to use technology at the service of people, all over EMEA.