tech for People.
What defines Devoteam the most: technology. For more than 20 years, we have been and are a Tech company! We promote technology at the service of people, we shape Technology for people. That’s our vision: “TechforPeople”. Devoteam Foundation brings our #TechforPeople vision to life.
We believe in the power of technology to amplify and scale positive social impacts
day man of pro bono
NGOs and social entrepreneurs accompanied
our Foundation mission.
We put technology at the service of NGOs and social entrepreneurs to achieve operational excellence and maximise their social impact.
In this perspective, Devoteam enriches its Foundation “Tech for People” program. This program aims to support associations and social entrepreneurs in their digital strategy. It is a strong highlight on the Group’s commitment to promote responsible and positive technology.
How do we do it?
Through our #TechforPeople program we offer to our consultants different possibilities to discover social innovation, meet inspiring Non-Gouvernmental Organizations (NGOs), associations and social entrepreneurs and be socially committed.
our #Techforpeople program.
NGOs, associations and social entrepreneurs are in need of tech and most of the time they are not realizing how it could help them scale. As Digital Transformakers it is our responsibility to support them.
Devoteam Foundation created a 4 paths’ program to enable all Devoteamers to accompany social actors in their digital transformation.
Our consultants participate in skill-based sponsorship program, Labs and helping hands we organise with local actors of the social and solidarity economy. They give their time, share their knowledge and use their experience and skills to solve business & technology related issues that slow these actors growth.
We organise skill-based sponsorship missions to guide Non-Governemental actors in their digital transformation. Our #TechforPeople consultants solve their tech issues and secure their social business models to help them grow and maximise their social impact.
We do our best to offer a 360° consulting mission:
- We help NGOS & associations to identify their needs regarding technology (infrastructure, security, web development, UX) and business issues
- We find the adapted internal resources to support them.
- We organise a 1 to 30-day mission with a #TechforPeople consultant who will work in their office to create, implement and deploy the solution.
- Finally, we collect their feedback and make sure they are satisfied with the mission and its benefits.
We organise 3-hour workshops where Devoteamers from all our entities, meet with social entrepreneurs & NGOs’ project manager who are changing our society thanks to incredible social innovation.
Together our Digital Transformakers solve their business and tech related issues using our various skills and expertise #ONEDevoteam.
How do we proceed?
- We work with our partners to find social entrepreneurs who need our expertise.
- When we have chosen the entrepreneurs we will help, we work on the selected projects to better define the tech or business related issue and the skills required to solve it.
- We invite all Devoteamers to take part in the Lab and then, create groups of experts who will address the challenge together during 3 hours,
- At the end of a Lab we deliver a turnkey solution that will enable him.her to scale!!
NGOs come to us with different types of requests. Unfortunately some of them can’t be solved by a Lab or a skills-based sponsorship. We offer them punctual helping hand.
It could be one hour, or two hours, sometimes a whole afternoon or morning, depending on the need. We have already organised workshops on business model improvement, “how to promote your project”, but also training on different agile methodology and UX methodology for instance. With the helping hand we can mobilize consultants who would not be available for a skill-based sponsorship mission.
Technology in itself is neither good nor bad. It can be used for the best, and for the worst.
It’s our responsibility to use it for the best!
Through Devoteam Foundation we are committed to promote technology at the service of people, be a thought leader of #TechforPeople and influence other actors of the Tech industry.
What do we do concretely?
We take part in national and private think tanks, which are debating on the impact of Technology on our society. We work with researchers to find an efficient methodology to measure company’s impact on society. We publish opinion papers to push our convictions.